CTD Saws; Aluminum Double End Trim Miter Saws
CTD DM400 Double End Trim Miter Saw for Cutting Aluminum
CTD DM400 Double End Trim Miter Saw
The DM400 uses two standard 400 Series saw heads, and is desinged to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 16'' OD standard; 20'' optional; Saw blades not included
- Arbor: 1'' with 5'' saw collars; spindle mounted on preloaded and sealed bearings; with V-belt drive completely enclosed; pivot uses Timken bearings lubricated for life.
- Motors and Starters : 7-1/2 HP 3 phase 230/460V totally enclosed fan cooled motors with magnetic starters standard;10 HP and 15 HP motors available as options.
- Table: Saw heads swivel from 90 degrees to 45 degrees towards each other with degree markings and pointer; stops are at 90 degrees and 45 degrees; angular adjustment in oppisite direction available as option. Other angles possible.
- Floor Stand: Heavy gage steel; eight foot centers with traveling right hand carriage on rack and pinion; length measuring scale; optional length centers available to 40 feet; Digital Length Measurement available as optional accessory.
- Blade Guard: Completely encloses blade in rest position; pivots up, away from base.
- Fences:On each side of the blade are keyed to base and are easily adjustable front to back.
- Actuation: Two inside vertical clamps must be tripped by foot valve, then a two hand anti tie down, maintained contact safety control will work the air/hydraulic downfeed of saw heads. An air filter/regulator/lubricator with auto drain is provided; infinite speed control is provided.
- Air Pressure and Consumption: 80 PSI; 6 CFM at 80 PSI based on 10 strokes per minute.
- Dust Collection: Four 4'' round outlets are provided, two outlets per saw head; 900 CFM required per head.
- Size and Weight : 54'' front to back x 80'' High x 156'' Long; weight 2,500 lbs.
- Production Rate: 10 strokes per minute; actual production rates will vary depending on type and width of material being cut.
CNC Router - CTD DM400 16" and 20" Double End Trim Mitre Saw Literature
• CNC Router Bits
• Onsrud Router Bits
• CNC Tool Holders
AluminumEquip.com offers Aluminum Equipment, Machinery and Machines: Aluminum CNC, Aluminum Saws,
Double Miter Saws, Double Compound Miter Saws, Aluminum Miter Saws, Precision Miter Saws for Aluminum, Non-ferrous and other metals
AluminumEquip.com - 844-322-5729